The Philippine Bank of Communications (PBCom) is providing PBCom Personal Loan, which serves as a personal loan package with the view to support the clients with financial requirements that may fall outside their everyday expenses. The PBCom Personal Loan is an ultimate cash solution that is offered to its clients to fund the special needs, such as schooling fees, medical expenditures, home improvement and car maintenances etc. The same can also be used to back the exceptional events like weddings, buying of appliances or furniture and retreats or travel. Skilled professionals, business owners and waged employees can aim for the loan amounts oscillating from P40,000 to P1 million. The monthly instalments are extremely reasonable, with viable interest rates and time period of around 12 to 48 months. The new product is on track with the bank’s efforts at providing one-stop banking products and facilities. The commercial bank comes with Auto and Home Loan solutions for the customers, as well as a menu of business loans for their business necessities.
You get fast sanction when you apply for personal loans Philippines with PBCom. This multi-purpose loan enables you to borrow up to PHP 1,000,000.00 with elastic monthly terms and reasonable interest rates.
You can attain the necessities of your life with PBCOM Personal Loan cash solution.
- Speedy approval and payment
- Tailored service
- Modest rates of interest
- Flexible payment terms and provisions
Acceptable Loan Purpose
- Tuition Fee or School Expenditures
- Nuptial or Other Superior Events
- Home Enhancement
- Car Repair
- Appliance or Stuff Purchase
- Tourism and/or Holiday Expenses
Amount of Loan
- At Least of Php 40,000
- Maximum of Php 1,000,000
Term of the Loan
- 12, 18, 24, 36 or 48 months
Rate of Interests
- Yearly Interest Rate varies from 28.40% to 37.40%.
- Calculation for the Monthly Instalment Payback
Preferred Loan Amount X Factor Rate (based on Term selected) = Fixed Monthly Instalment
The above computation will assist as a guide only. PBCom at its individual preference and shall decide upon the final Personal Loan amount and period to be permitted.
- Equivalent monthly instalments casing principal and interest to be paid through Post Dated Checks or Automatic Debit Arrangement
- You must be 25 to 65 years of age and must not be more than 65 years old when the personal loans Philippines matures
- You need to be a citizen of Philippines or a local resident outsiders who resides within PBCOM business centre locations but you need to present the Immigrant Certificate of Residency or other documents as requested by the Executive Order 226 OR Visa and work permit
- You must have an current locally-issued credit card allotted 12 months prior and with the least credit limit of Php 30,000
If you are Working or Employed:
- You are required to have a minimum Gross Annual Income of Php 260,000;
- You must be a stable employee
If you are an Enterpreneur:
- You must have a least Gross Annual Income of Php 300,000;
- Your business must be 3 years into being or you must be a 1 year active expert